It's free! It's easy! Try it out!

LinkShare  Referral  Prg

Monday, May 4, 2009

What are we about...

So...I've spent the past twenty four hours updating and re-monetizing this blog! What a pain!!! Anyways, I think my ads are up and working again, which is good. Gotta be able to pay the bills!! Anyways...I've been placing this website over multiple avenues including DIGG, DIG, and other classified ad locations all around the internet. I'm trying to do this with as low a budget as possible - i.e free. So far so good. As of this writing, I have about 50 page views and five clicks for a total of $2.78. Not too shabby. I am hoping to improve my content, develop a following of readers, and go from there. Obviously, in order to make money with online advertising you need eyeballs!! So, the quest begins to develop unique content and get the message out to others. So, if you are reading this, here are some of the topics that I'd like to get into using this blog. First, I'd like to establish a niche for internet money making ideas (including Google's Adsense program, etc). Second, I want to open the floor up to other ideas for making more money with money (or no money of your own) - i.e. Real Estate/Cash Flow Properties like apartment buildings, rental properties and the like. Third, I'd like to make this a forum for discussing new business ideas, networking with other like minded individuals, and possibly coming together on certain deals or new, innovative businesses. Please feel free to leave comments as this blog is still in its infancy. I'd love to hear what you have to say because you can contribute to this site's evolution. So, if this sounds like your cup of tea, please feel free to bookmark us or come back regularly as we'd love to make this blog really pop!! Thanks for your time.

No comments: