It's free! It's easy! Try it out!

LinkShare  Referral  Prg

Sunday, May 3, 2009

Rewards

Hey guys! I wanted to put a plug out there for those of you lookin to make some extra cheese in this down market. Chase Manhattan has a nice rewards program called the Chase Freedom card. If you don't have it, you should pick it up. Here's why. I went to the bank on Friday to deposit a couple checks. While I was there, the bank representative sat me down to discuss my rewards points (their offer to do so..not mine). Anyways...come to find out I had a TON of rewards points that my wife and I accumulated over the past two years (since we got the card). I cashed out - to a tune of $750!!! Not bad!! It's like free money. That lil' pile of cash can go into the pot of funds used to finance deals. Every little bit helps nowadays. I think it would be prudent for you to look into these types of cash rewards programs if you haven't already. It's basically free money because you spend money. That extra cash could pay for a cash-producing website for a year or two...and it was like cash I didn't even know I had!!! Think about it.

No comments: